Holidays, Kenya, Nairobi
Comment 1

MFC

M is for Merry. C is for Christmas. You can figure out the big F.

I’m not sure what’s going to happen this year. We made plans to go to Mount Kenya. We did it last minute but were able to get something good and we’ve been looking forward to it for a little while now. But, now it’s all up in the air.

J. might have to do a sudden trip for work. It’s an important matter, but it really doesn’t need to happen this week. It can wait until Monday. This makes the current situation that much more painful. This stress and possible ruin of the holiday doesn’t need to happen.

Not only is our trip potentially canceled, but we may spend Christmas apart. I may very well be alone in Kenya this holiday weekend.

I have the option to visit a friend in Mozambique. I’m not sure if I can swing that this late in the game. But it’s an option and it was nice to get the invitation. Makes me feel less (potentially) alone.

We’ll find out later today and there is still a chance that everything will be fine and we’ll get to have a nice Christmas.

Fingers crossed for a Christmas miracle.

 

1 Comment

  1. Pingback: Hotel Review: Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club | nyc2nairobi

Comments?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s